JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) – 2023. The recruitment is for various vacancies including Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Asst, and more. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are required to read the full notification before applying online. The application link is provided below. To know more about the JSSC JGGLCCE Vacancy 2023 and Jharkhand JGGLCCE Vacancy 2023, please refer to the official notification.
Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023
- Apply Online Start Date : 20/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/07/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21/07/2023
- Upload Photo / Sign LastDate : 23/07/2023
- Correction Date : 25-27 July 2023
- Exam Date : To be released
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JSSC General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
|Jharkhand Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 (JGGLCCE)
|No. of Vacancy
|Apply Last Date
JSSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for JSSC CGL 2023 (Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination) typically consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: The first stage is the Preliminary Examination, which is an objective-type test. It serves as a screening test and aims to shortlist candidates for the next stage. The questions are based on General Knowledge, General Studies, and General Mathematics. Candidates need to qualify for this stage to proceed to the next stage.
- Main Examination: Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear for the Main Examination. The Main Examination consists of multiple papers covering subjects such as General Hindi, General English, General Studies, and Optional Subjects (chosen by the candidate based on their preference). This stage assesses the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of various subjects.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Certain posts may require candidates to undergo a Physical Efficiency Test, which assesses their physical fitness and endurance. The specific requirements for the PET, such as running, long jump, high jump, etc., will be mentioned in the official notification.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the Main Examination and PET (if applicable) will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must produce all the required documents, certificates, and testimonials to validate their eligibility and educational qualifications.
- Final Merit List: The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in the Main Examination, PET (if applicable), and document verification. The marks obtained by candidates in these stages will be considered to prepare the final merit list. Candidates who rank high in the merit list will be offered the available vacancies as per their preference and category.
It is important for candidates to regularly check the official JSSC website for updates, notifications, and specific instructions regarding the selection process. The detailed selection process and its stages may vary slightly depending on the specific requirements and guidelines provided by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
Jharkhand JGGLCCE 2023 Vacancy Details
JSSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Paper 1 of JSSC CGL 2023 is as follows:
- Paper 1 consists of a language paper, specifically Hindi Language and English Language.
- The questions in Paper 1 are of objective multiple-choice type.
- The questions in this paper are based on Unseen Passage and Grammar.
- It is important to note that Paper 1 is a qualifying exam. This means that candidates need to secure a minimum of 30% marks in Paper 1 to qualify for the next stages of the examination.
Candidates should thoroughly prepare for both Hindi and English language topics, focusing on comprehension skills, grammar rules, and vocabulary. It is essential to practice solving multiple-choice questions to improve accuracy and time management. Additionally, candidates should aim to achieve a score higher than the qualifying percentage to enhance their chances of success in the overall examination.
How to apply For JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2023
To apply for JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2023, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission).
- Look for the JGGLCCE 2023 recruitment notification or advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Locate the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link provided in the notification.
- Click on the link to access the online application form.
- Fill in the required details in the application form, including personal information, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature, as specified in the instructions.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the available payment methods.
- Verify all the entered details before submitting the application.
- Submit the application form online.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
It is important to note that the exact application process and requirements may vary based on the specific instructions provided in the official notification. Candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification and follow the instructions mentioned therein while applying for the JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment 2023.
Notification PDF & Apply Online Form Link
|Apply Online Link
|Join Whatsapp/ Telegram
|Previous Year Papers
|PDFs & Books
For Paper 2
For Paper 2 of JSSC CGL 2023, the exam pattern is as follows:
- Paper 2 focuses on a regional or selected language, which could be the candidate’s choice or as per the specific requirements mentioned in the notification.
- The questions in Paper 2 are objective multiple-choice type.
- Each question carries 3 marks, and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted as negative marking.
- The questions in Paper 2 will be set in both Hindi and English languages.
Candidates should prepare for Paper 2 by studying the selected language thoroughly, including its grammar, vocabulary, comprehension skills, and basic understanding of the language. It is important to practice solving multiple-choice questions to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and improve accuracy. Additionally, candidates should manage their time effectively to attempt all the questions within the given duration.
Important Date for JGGLCE 2023
|Start Online Application Form
|Last Date of online application Form
|Last Date of Payment Fee
|Last Date for uploading Photo,
|Modify In Application Form
|25.07.2023 to 27.07.2023